Designing Medical is committed to providing world class products and services that meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
We strive to attain the highest level of customer satisfaction by consistently delivering quality healthcare products and services to the industries we serve.
Quality Policy Manual
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
Designing Medical has policies and procedures that govern how we operate. Our documented quality system enables us to efficiently release new products to the market all while maintaining regulatory compliance. Our systems reduce the risks associated with medical device design.
We understands the importance of building quality into a medical device.
Portfolio of Products
Bringing a new product to market can be overwhelming. Designing medical has developed an expertise in designing and developing a wide variety of endoscopic medical devices. Products include various Class I and II medical devices as defined by the FDA.
Some of the products developed include:
- Diode Laser System (chronic rhinosinusitis)
- Endoscopic Infrared Coagulation (Endoscopic hemostasis)
- Biopsy Forceps (Tissue acquisition)
- Cytology Brushes (Tissue acquisition)
- Polyp Traps (Specimen collection)
- Endoscopic Injection Needles (Sclerotherapy)
- Polypectomy Snares (Polypectomy)
- Endoscopic Retrieval Devices (Foreign body retrieval)
- Endoscopic Cleaning Brushes (Infection control)